Write for QuickNode
Share your knowledge and get paid, while participating in the one of the fastest adopted technologies the world has ever seen.
The QuickNode Authorship Program is a way for you to support the web3/blockchain ecosystem by writing technical content, and get paid to do it!
As with any open source technology, high quality technical content is the bedrock of adoption. New developers to the space need thorough tutorials and guides to onboard and orient themselves with. Your content will help us grow the ecosystem's knowledge base and make it easier for those who follow in your footsteps, to do so with confidence.
- Apply with a topic/proposal using the Typeform at the bottom of this page.
- Once your proposal is accepted, our editors will get in touch and help you refine your title and outline. We will also decide on the mechanisms of the payout at this stage.
- We will pay you $350 for each post published.
- Write: We will share writing guidelines, references and templates for you to look at while you write. Our editors will also be available to help you along the way.
- Once the draft is finalized, we will publish the article on our website. Every post will have your bio along with relevant information about you.
- We will make the payment as we had agreed in the acceptance phase. We will also feature your article in our social media and newsletter.
What to write about
While any ideas are welcome, we are especially looking for the following topics:
- How to integrate web3 (web3.js, ethers.js, solana-py, ether-py, anchor) libraries with front-end frameworks (React, Vue, Svelte, Angular) to build practical applications/dashboards.
- Introductions to web3 frameworks in various languages, walking users through common workflows and methods.
- How to use common Solidity projects.
- In-depth technical articles about how to stitch multiple web3 technologies together.